IPCRA ACCREDITATION BURSARIES
The Irish Professional Conservators' and Restorers' Association (IPCRA) has some funding available to award bursaries to full members. There are two types available:
CPD – available to full members who wish to attend courses, workshops and conferences as part of their continuing professional development.
ICHAWI Accreditation – available to full members applying to become accredited members of ICHAWI.
Application criteria for bursaries:
1. Applicants should have been full members of IPCRA for at least 2 years .
2. Applicants who have outstanding subscription fees will not be considered.
3. Applications must be received 4 weeks prior to the accreditation interview.
4. The amount of money awarded to each applicant is dependent on the funds available.
5. Bursaries will typically be paid on receipt of proof of accreditation ;
6. Members of the IPCRA Bursary Sub-Committee may not apply.
How to apply:
All applicants need to submit a letter or email requesting funding to:
Jessica Baldwin (IPCRA Bursary Secretary), The Chester Beatty Library, Dublin Castle, Dublin 2.
Tel: +353 1 40707055 Email: email@example.com
The IPCRA Bursaries Sub-committee will consider all applications; where necessary further information may be requested.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application as soon as possible.
The availability of bursaries will be advertised through the IPCRA Newsletter and website, the ICHAWI website and ICHAWI course announcements, the IMA newsletter and website.