IPCRA CPD BURSARIES
The Irish Professional Conservators' and Restorers' Association (IPCRA) has some funding available to award bursaries to full members.
Application criteria for CPD bursaries:
1. Applicants should have been full members of IPCRA for at least 2 years .
2. Applicants who have outstanding subscription fees will not be considered.
3. Bursaries will only be awarded to applicants wishing to undertake a recognised conservation course.
4. Applications must be received 4 weeks prior to the training course.
5. The amount of money awarded to each applicant is dependent on the funds available; in the majority of cases the bursary awarded will cover the fees only.
6. Bursaries will typically be paid on receipt of proof of attendance ;
7. A limited number of bursaries may be available for one particular course or conference.
8. In the event of multiple applications for the same course a percentage of the fee may be awarded.
9. Recipients are expected to write a brief review of the training event attended which may then be published in the IPCRA Newsletter or on the IPCRA website.
10. Members of the IPCRA Bursary Sub-Committee may not apply.
How to apply:
All applicants need to submit a letter or email requesting funding to:
Jessica Baldwin (IPCRA Bursary Secretary), The Chester Beatty Library, Dublin Castle, Dublin 2.
Tel: +353 1 40707055 Email: email@example.com
The letter should include
• details of the course/workshop/conference you would like to attend including fees
• relevance of the course to your CPD
• an up-to-date C.V.
The IPCRA Bursaries Sub-committee will consider all applications; where necessary further information may be requested.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application as soon as possible.
The availability of bursaries will be advertised through the IPCRA Newsletter and website, the ICHAWI website and ICHAWI course announcements, the IMA newsletter and website.
How to Join